Criteria for abstract preparation and formatting of poster for presentation at the 43rd ACMTT the 6th AAMLS 2019
Criteria for abstract preparation and formatting of poster for presentation at the 43rd Annual Conference of Medical Technologist of Thailand (ACMTT)
and the 6th Congress of Asia Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists (AAMLS 2019) are as follow:
- Abstract Preparation for Poster Presentation
The 43rd Annual Conference of Medical Technologist of Thailand (ACMTT) and the 6th Congress of Asia Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists (AAMLS 2019) welcome abstract submission in the field of medical laboratory science. All submitted abstracts will go through a peer-review process carried out by a review panel. All accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement issue of the Journal of Medical Technologist Association of Thailand (Volume 47 Supplement 1, 2019).
Applicants must register for the conference and submit your abstract. The two processes can be carried out in parallel. The deadline for abstract submission is April 15, 2019. Authors will be notified regarding abstract acceptances by April 30, 2019.
Prepare a Microsoft Word file of your abstract using the format provided.
The title of the abstract should include significant words that reflect the content of the abstract but not refer to the study results or conclusions.
Complete contact information for each author should be provided in a form of the author name, affiliation, country, and e-mail address. Mailing addresses, academic degrees and professional positions such as Head of Department, Dean, President etc. must NOT be mentioned.
The corresponding author should be clearly identified (in case of multiple authors) with an asterisk (*).
Abstract should be structured to include the following 4 sections:
- Background Provide research question or rationale of the study
- Materials/Methods: Describe pertinent methodological procedures
- Results: Summary of the significant findings
- Discussion and conclusion: Critical point to discuss and the main conclusion of the study .
Each abstract must be accompanied by 3-5 keywords.
The abstracts should not exceed 350 words prepared in English using Times New Roman 12 point. Submit your abstract via the website www.amtt.org. For any inquiries, please contact
1. Dr. Prasong Khaenam, Faculty of Medical Technology, Mahidol University, Salaya, Phutthamonthon, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand 73170, Mobile +66-63-224-1886, Fax +66-2-412-4110 E-mail: email@example.com OR
2. Professor Dr. Supan Fucharoen, Centre for Research & Development of Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand 40002, Tel / Fax +66-43 202 083 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract Formatting
Title, Times New Roman 12 pt, BOLD, center-aligned
First author1, author, author2, Corresponding author1*
1Affiliation1 (affiliation, country, and email address)
2Affiliation2 (affiliation, country, and email address)
Background: Provide the research question or rationale of the study.
Materials/Methods: Describe pertinent methodological procedures.
Result: Summary of the significant findings.
Discussion and conclusion: The main conclusions of the study and critical part to discuss.
Keywords: total of 3-5 keywords
*Corresponding author : E-mail address: email@example.com
**Underlined indicates the presenter.